Name:____ ___________________ Day # ______
"So, on beyond Zebra!
Discover new letters!
Like WUM is for Wumbus,
My high-spouting whale who lives high on a hill
And who never comes down ‘til it’s time to refill.”
1. Underline the nouns.
2. Circle the verbs.
3. 'til = _________
4. Why does the Wumbus come down from his hill?
"The Um is for Umbus
A sort of Cow, with one head and one tail,
But to milk this great cow you need more than one pail!
She has ninety-eight faucets that give milk quite nicely."
1) What is the time shown on the clock? __________
2) It takes the Umbus 3 hours and 15 minutes to walk
through town. If it starts walking at the time shown, what time would it be finished? __________
3) How many letters in our alphabet?__________
4) How many pails do you think you'd need for 1 Umbus? __________
5) How many faucets would 2 Umbuses have? Write the addition problem
66 82 45
+14 - 9 -29
Write number sentences for today's number.