Name:_______________________ Day # ______
"Why, I know a fine fancy letter called FUDDLE. I use it in spelling Miss Fuddle-dee-duddle.
And, oh! What a bird-of-a-bird-of-a-bird-of!
Her tail is the longest that's ever been heard of.
So long and so fancy she'd be in a fix
If she didn't have helpers. It takes about six
To tag along, hoisting Miss Fuddle-dee-duddle's
Wonderful tail out of muddle-dee-duddles. "
1. Underline the nouns.
2. Circle the adjectives of the
3. Write the possessive noun
Write the contractions. 4. __________ = ________ ____
5. __________ = ________ ____
1) How long is Miss Fuddle-dee-duddle's Wonderful tail if each helper lifts 3
feet of tail? Write a number sentence to solve. ____________________
2) Each helper is paid 8 cents. How much does Miss Fuddle-dee-duddle pay
each day? __________ Draw the fewest number of coins used.
3) The Umbus needs one helper for each faucet. If Miss Fuddle-dee-duddle
and the Umbus go walking how many helpers in all will they need? Write
the addition problem below.
28 90 63
+ 29 - 13 - 27
Write number sentences for today's number.