Name:_______________________ Day # ______
"In the places I go there are things that I see That I never could spell if I stopped with Z. I'm telling you this 'cause you're one of my friends. My alphabet starts where your alphabet ends."
1. Underline the plural nouns.
2. Circle the pronouns.
3. 'cause = _________
4. Write the contraction. __________ = ________ ____
5. Write the plural nouns in alphabetical order.
"The Um is for Umbus
A sort of Cow, with one head and one tail,
But to milk this great cow you need more than one pail!
She has ninety-eight faucets that give milk quite nicely."
1) What is the time shown on the clock? __________ (Look at the clock on the chalkboard)
2) It takes the Umbus 3 hours and 15 minutes to walk through town. If it
starts walking at the time shown, what time would it be finished? __________
3) How many letters in our alphabet?__________
4) How many pails do you think you'd need for 1 Umbus? __________
5) How many faucets would 2 Umbuses have? Write the addition problem
66 82 45
+14 - 9 -29
Write number sentences for today's number.